Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hinton Hunt: Separate lance arms and Prussian Light cavalry

I have posted up some stuff on the Hinton Hunter blog on my Prussian contingent, which I have finished over the last 6-8 weeks. I have a conspicuous lack of light cavalry, so if anyone has any to swap I would be glad to hear from you. I do have four Prussian Lancers with separate arms, but these arms are missing - I also have the same problem with some FN44 Polish Guard Lancers so if anyone has a supply of these or a source for their replacement I would be very glad to know.

Thanks

Clive

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Have you considered casting some yourself - I am told the newer quick cure rubbers are great - I want to try for the odd figure - as soon as I can find the time. Perhaps there is somebody skilled at it who would consider casting some. I kow there are quire a few folks who need the odd bit of casting done - to complete units etc.

    As far as the Austrian Cavalry for the HC range - maybe I'll get the figure made with seperate arms and perhaps they could be modified for all the other lancers? I will look at this. Although I wanted to avoid the same problems as with the Hinton range of lost or broken arms/lances if possible.

    I also am considering making a French FN5 figure which folks want badly it seems.

    Just cant do all at once!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete